Terms and Conditions
1. You confirm having read and understood the details of the program for which you are applying.
2. The main goal of AMTI is to build up a climate for high-quality mathematics teaching and learning for teachers and students. In particular the NMTC contests are conducted to identify mathematics talent at school and undergraduate levels. Various programs are planned and organized in this regard.
3. Undergoing the Programs, doesn't assure any specific job profile or change.
4. No complaint or legal liability regarding the Program shall be entertained by the Website for any reasons, from any candidate or from any person in the further context.
5. Website and its associates are not responsible for any wrong, misbehavior, cheating, fraud, misrepresentation, misbelieve or legal issues committed by candidates and in such circumstances no liability will be entertained by respective entities.
6. Once the student has registered for any particular program, there is no provision for cancellation.
7. The Fees once paid is non-refundable under any situation / circumstances.
8. With regard to the academic and administrative matters, the decision of AMTI shall be final and binding on all the candidates on all matters.
Any personal Information provided in our website by any student / parent, will not be shared with outside party, who is not associated with AMTI programs.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
The Program Fees once paid online or through any mode, will not be refunded and / or Registration cannot be cancelled, under any circumstances. In the case of double time payment alone, refund request will be entertained only after a month's time from the date of payment.